The perfect solution for walk-in wardrobes, walk-through wardrobes, dressing rooms and free-standing wardrobes
Floor mounted wardrobes provide a seamless, fitted finish from top to bottom. Just like the name, ‘floor mounted’ they are fully floor standing and have that substantial and luxurious look and feel of custom-built furniture.
When it comes to options, the world is your oyster. Like custom-built furniture, you can have your choice of colours and textures.
Storage options are endless and include wall units in different sizes and depths, drawers, adjustable and interlocking shelves, shoe shelves and hanging space including long, medium or double short hanging.
Then let your imagination run wild with accessories such as pull out mirrors, trouser racks, sliding shoe shelves, lined jewellery trays, special custom-built trays for storing socks, sunglasses and scarves, soft-close inset drawers and belt and tie racks.
You can even combine wall hung and floor mounted wardrobe features into the one wardrobe system.
Does the range of choice sound bewildering? It doesn’t have to be when we make it so easy for you to get the customised wardrobe system you’ve always wanted.
Contact us today for your free initial in-home consultation. We’ll step you through all the options and help you visualise the possibilities.
Features at a glance
- 18 – 25mm thick white or colour melamine on a NZ made MDF core with PVC edging
- Units from 400mm to 600mm deep
- Units floor-mounted with toe kick under
- Can combine floor mounted systems with wall hung features for a combined look
- Double short hanging has a dividing shelf to stop clothes from tangling on the lower rail
- Drawers 400mm – 600mm deep with metal sides or white melamine insides
- Hanging rails made from anodised aluminium so are rust-proof and strong
- Your choice of melamine colours from the Bestwood, Prime and Laminex range
- Wide range of door options including bi-fold, sliding, hinged and Whisper sliding doors
- Plus accessories galore – visit our accessories page for the full run down.